- Anna Mańk, Director General, defines substantive tasks and, in particular, supervises work of the following organisational units of the Ministry:
- Department of Ownership Transformations;
- Department of Budget and Finance;
- Office of Director General;
- Human Resources Office.
- Anna Mańk, Director General, coordinates tasks arising from management control standards for the public finance sector.
- Anna Mańk, Director General, supervises ongoing privatisation processes.
- Anna Mańk, Director General, coordinates cooperation with consulting companies and investors.
- Anna Mańk, Director General, coordinates concluding and amendment of agreements with advisers for pre-privatisation analyses as well as performing of other factual and legal activities associated with the process of privatisation of companies, state-owned enterprises and concluding of other agreements on behalf of the State Treasury.
- Anna Mańk, Director General, supervises ongoing processes related to implementation of requests submitted by governing bodies of local government entities concerning the free disposal of a part or all stocks or shares held by the State Treasury, or shares of a company fulfilling the statutory premises of municipalisation.
- Anna Mańk, Director General, supervises the implementation of tasks associated with monitoring of non-price liabilities arising from privatisation agreements and other agreements.
Published by: Justyna Kania
Author: Public Relations Office
Last change: 03.12.2015 , 29.09.2016 Piotr Krupa